Join us at Go Beyond Asia
Are you a passionate traveller, looking for new adventures in a company that inspires and enables travellers to go beyond the beaten track? Then we would love to hear from you. Find open positions below and feel free to contact us for further quesitons.
Want to join the Backoffice Team?
***We currently have an open position as Sales Manager in our Bangkok Office. See more info below***
We are a bunch of passionate travellers, who find pleasure in enabling travellers to explore the roads less traveled across Asia. From our Head Quarter in Bangrak, Bangkok we amongst others house:
- Production (suppliers and contracts)
- Reservation and Sales
- Tour Operation
- Website, data and IT
- Marketing and Communication
- Accounting and Finance
All available backoffice jobs will be posted at JobsDB.
Want to work as a Travel Advisor?
***We currently have an open position as Travel Advisor in our Bangkok Travel Center. See more info below***
At the core of our service concept is the friendly Service Guides or Travel Advisors. They are here to make sure travellers have a comfort zone in the middle of the unknown, and they are our ambassadors who meet the travellers at eyelevel.
Our Travel Advisors are all experienced independent travellers, with a passion for sharing. We have the local experts, who loves to share information about their native country. And we have the travellers, who wants to unpack their bags for a couple of years, to live in a different country. At the moment, we only have international Travel Advisors in Thailand.
If you are curious to know more about this option or you want to apply for a position, you can use the Contact Us form.
Current Job Available in Thailand
Reservation officer in Bangkok , Bangrak
- Make quotations and reconfirm bookings for oversea/local agents and direct customers
- Make reservations with local suppliers and hotels
- Sending job list to transportation providers and other suppliers.
- Email correspondence and advising with agent, suppliers and clients
- Inputting all service details into the reservation system and issuing vouchers
- Follow up on day to day reservation tasks.
- General support in reservation department and department concern
- Willingness to work in shift duty on weekend or public holiday
- Ability to negotiate with suppliers
- Support the Manager from what being assigned
- Solving on ground problem effectively and efficiently
- 1 years’ experience in Travel Business
- Thai Nationality
- Pro-active thinker in reservation & operational matters.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Computer literate.
- Good interpersonal skills and willing to work in a team.
- Experience to communicate and to work with foreign nationals
- Ability to multitask
Please send your resume to Joy.Jarunee@gobeyond.asia