Instagram Photo Contest
Rules and Regulations
This competition is sponsored by Go Beyond Asia. The promotion starts September 24th, 2015 and ends runs every month until further notice. By entering, each participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
Contest is open to everyone (all ages and all countries). Employees and immediate family members of employees of Go Beyond Asia are not eligible to enter. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
HOW TO ENTER:
Follow @GoBeyondAsia on Instagram, during the contest period, post a photo of your travels with Go Beyond Asia. Use the hashtag #GoBeyondAsia in the description of the photo.
REQUIREMENTS OF ENTRIES:
Entry may not contain, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, any content that:
• is sexually explicit or suggestive; unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity;
• promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing);
• promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message;
• is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group;
• defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies;
• contains trademarks, logos, or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others, without permission;
• contains any personal identification, such as personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses contains copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings, and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media), without permission;
• contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without permission; contains look-alikes of celebrities or other public or private figures, living or dead; communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which we wish to associate; and/or violates any law.
By submitting an entry, entrant hereby grants permission for the Entry to be posted on gobeyond.asia and other websites, applications, or social media platforms.
A shortlist will be selected from all eligible entries received to be presented to a panel of judges including Jesper Linnebjerg Jul Hansen and Berit Bonde. Each month a winner will be chosen on the 30th of that month. Winners may be notified by Instagram, and then directed to Facebook for contact/mailing information.
A gift card worth 150 USD for purchasing products by Go Beyond Asia.
Gift cards are subject to the following conditions:
- Booking of tours are subject to availability
- Gift cards er personal
- Gift cards will expire 12 months from the date of issue.
- Gift cards can only be used for 1 booking (containing multiple products and/or people)
- Gift card values will be converted into the local currency depending on the booking, conversion will be according to Google conversion rates on the day of booking.
- Unused value will not be refunded and gift card cannot be swapped for cash