Koh Mak Resort
Koh Mak Resort is a family-owned resort and was originally opened way back in 1910. This makes it a very special gem in our collection that we love to support and recommend. Your island bungalow is located along their private 1,500 meter stretch of white, sandy beach. It will be easy for you to find your own uncrowded space and enjoy a flawless panoramic seaview. Perfect for families, your kids will enjoy splashing around their outdoor pool which directly overlooks the sea.
From 2,500.00 THB per room per nightBook Now
|Child Room Policy:||
Children up to 4 years of age stay for free,
Koh Mak Resort
|How to get here:||There are several ways to get to Koh Mak: • Arrive by air to Trat (TDX) airport, travel overland to Laem Ngob pier and catch a speed boat to the island. • From Bangkok, you can choose an inexpensive joint transfer van that leaves at either 05:30 am or 08:00 am. This option also includes taking the catamaran ferry to the island. • If you are staying on Koh Chang or Koh Kood, you can book a speed boat to Koh Mak which your resort will help you arrange. Please note that some speedboats to and from Koh Mak only run between late October and the end of April.If you would like to help arrange to and from this resort, please contact us and we’ll be happy to assist you.|
|Address:||1 Moo 2 Tumbon Koh Mak, Aumphor Koh Kood Trat 23120|
Comfort Beachfront Bungalow 1 Bedroom
This is a comfy 32 sqm. bungalow right on the beachfront.
In your room, you’ll find a King-sized bed or twin beds, an in-room safe, a refrigerator, air-conditioning, television with satellite feed, shower, bathrobes, shower amenities, towels, flashlight, and complimentary bottles of drinking water.
This room can welcome up to 3 adults or 2 adults and one child (with the 3rd party sleeping on an extra bed).
Family Standard Beachfront 2 Bedrooms
This is a large 60 sqm. bungalow with 2 connecting bedrooms and a shared bathroom and toilet. Both bedrooms overlook the sea and we recommend it for a small family or close group of friends.
In each room, you’ll find a King-sized bed or twin beds, an in-room safe, a refrigerator, air-conditioning, television with satellite feed, shower, bathrobes, shower amenities, towels, flashlight, and complimentary bottles of drinking water.
These rooms can welcome up to 5 adults or 4 adults and one child (with the 5th party sleeping on an extra bed).
• Beachside restaurant and bar
• Seaview Thai massage
• Swimming Pool & Sun Deck
• Function Room
• Traveller Information Center
• Exercise Corner
Why Stay Here?
• Uncrowded bungalows right on the 1,500 stretch of private beach.
• A traditional pier for enjoying a peaceful and photo-perfect sunset.
• Support a family-owned business that was the first to open their doors to travellers over 100 years ago.
• This small island is home to approximately 800 locals and renowned for its beautiful beaches, having been included in the UK's Sunday Times 10 most beautiful beaches list.
• Both Ko Kham and Ko Phi can easily be reached with sea kayak or boat rental from the resorts on the northwest coast and are renowned snorkeling destinations.
• It is possible to walk to Ko Kham, a smaller island less than 1 km northwest of Ko Mak during low tide.
Check prices, dates and more options:Book now
Why stop your journey here? Go on and connect your stay with these experiences: