Vietnamese Easy Rider (3 Days)
Go further off the beaten track to experience real Vietnam beyond the tourist trail. Feel the wind in your face as you pass some of the most beautiful sceneries of Vietnam’s southern highland. Experience the local hill tribe culture and their customs. Explore the Truong Son Mountain Range, (Ho Chi Minh Trail), famous for its logistic support system during the Vietnamese War. And feel the freedom as you capture yet another bend on the road through forested paths, where no traffic, no tourists are in sight!
Going with the Easy Riders secures you a safe journey by riders, who know their roads, and drive safely. It gives you the comfort to enjoy the scenery pass by and a knowledgeable guide to tell you all the insider stories. This is your gateway to explore Vietnam way beyond the ordinary.
Price from 347.00 USD per personBook Now
• Ride with the famous Easy Riders, who can take you beyond the tourist trail
• Discover the natural Truong Son Mountain Range (Hi Chi Minh Trail)
• Gives you a safe drive from Nha Trang to Dalat, through the southern highlands.
Small Group Exploration – normally no more than 2-5 travellers. Being few brings you closer to local life and flexibility to go to places less travelled; to go beyond the ordinary.
|Trip Length:||3 Day(s) 2 Night(s)|
|Tour Departure Dates:||Everyday|
The tour can be done all year, but the best time to travel is February to May where the weather is pleasant and dry with no rain. June to August is the hot and occasionally rainy months, and also the time where Da Lat sees most domestic tourists. September to December is warm, where January may be foggy at times.
|Type of Transportation:||Motor Bike passengerPlease note: The Easy Rider experience is done with a driver, and you will be the passenger on the motor bike only. This gives you a safe ride and the ability to take in the surroundings on you go.|
|Type of Accommodation:||Standard Hotel with Private Bathroom, Air-con, Television, Mini Bar.|
This tour is not recommended for: Children below 16 years of age.
|Included in Price:||
Accommodation: 2 nights in private room in a standard hotel
|Excluded from Price:||
- Locations Visited:
- Buon Me Thuot, Lak Lake, Da Lat
- Start City:
- Nha Trang
- End City:
- Da Lat
Day 1: Go from Nha Trang through beautiful scenery to Buon Me Thuot
08:30: Pick-up from your hotel in Nha Trang city (if you haven’t booked your hotel through us, please give us the name and address at least 72 hours in advance) and depart for Buon Me Thuot.
• Visit a cacao plantation.
• Visit rubber, cashew and black pepper plantations.
• Visit at Ede minority Village on the way.
• Travel along the Phoenix pass (effected by Agent Orange).
• Stop over at a fishing village
Accommodation: Overnight at Buon Me Thuot.
Day 2: Drive from Buon Me Thuot to Lak. Swim in waterfalls, meet local hill tribes and trek through picturesque scenery
• Drive through forest paths without much of traffic and without many tourists. You will see the most beautiful countryside sceneries and the local people’s way of life.
• Take photos of people farming and fishing.
• Trek to the top of the Elephant Rock Mountain.
• Take the Ho Chi Minh Trail to get to the Dray Sap and Dray Nu waterfalls.
• Swim in Fairy pool and have a water massage under the waterfall.
Accommodation: Overnight at Lak.
Day 3: Drive towards Da Lat and take part in local farm life on the way, jump into a waterfall and pay respect to the big Happy Buddha
• Visit the Jun Minority Village. Enjoy the breathtaking scenery by Lak Lake and watch the ethnic minority fishermen checking their nets. Meet the minority people (M'nong people), do trekking to a different village. Spend the night in with drinks and musik in the ‘Jun’ minority village.
• Visit the flower farms Tea & coffee plantations.
• Enjoy Vietnamese coffee with Weasel caf' “Chon Caf'”.
• Rice wine cooking.
• Visit a silkworm factory.
• Visit the Elephant waterfall.
• Trek through the jungle.
*Go Beyond Asia does not offer tours with elephant riding. There is, and will still be elephant riding in Lak Lake, and we cannot guarantee that you will not see it. Asia has a long history and tradition for using elephants as a working elephants in the fields, forests, and latest in the tourism industry. To change the perception of elephant care takes time. It is part of their culture.
Check prices, dates and more options:Book now
Why stop your adventure here? Go on and connect your tour with these experiences:
Vietnam OverlandFrom USD 2,079.00