Hotel Temple Tree
Temple Tree Resort & Spa is a boutique hotel combining western standards with the distinctive architecture and culture of Nepal’s Western Himalayas. Hotel offers a peaceful and relaxed atmosphere, privacy when preferred and attentive service.
Nestling close by Fewa Lake in the Pokhara Valley, Temple Tree is framed by the foothills and majestic peaks of the Annapurna Mountain Range.
Temple Tree comprises two storey individual cottages, finished in hand-cut stone and featuring beautifully-decorated timber struts and pillars. Each room has a private balcony with pergola looking onto a lush garden.
From 178.00 USD per room per nightBook Now
|Check-in/Check-out:||Check in at 12:00Check out at 12:00|
|Child Room Policy:||
Infant: up to 2 years old for free with parents
Hotel Temple Tree
|How to get here:||
10 minutes away car drive from the Airport & Bus Park
|Address:||Gaurighat, Lakeside 6, NepalTel. +977 - 61 - 465 819Fax. +977 - 61 - 465 809|
Air conditioned room
Accommodates 2 guests
Option for 1 extra bed
Each of our 47 rooms is housed in a twostory cottage with en-suite bathroom and a private veranda overlooking the inner courtyard and the landscaped gardens with water features. Each cottage design reflects the rustic style of the Western Himalayan architecture featuring stone niches and traditional interiors with modern comforts.
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry service
- Free WiFi internet
- Safety deposit boxes
- Room service
- Restaurant and Bar
Why stay here?
- Stay at a boutique hotel that combines western standards with the distinctive architecture and culture of Nepal’s Western Himalaya
- You will be met by a warm welcoming, yet relaxed atmosphere
- Located in the main traveller area in Pokhara
- Nestled close to Fewa Lake in the Pokhara Valley, Temple Tree is framed by the foothills and majestic peaks of the Annapurna Mountain Range
- 10 minutes drive from the Airport & Bus Park
- Easy access to what you need of restaurants, massage places, bars and shops
Check prices, dates and more options:Book now
Why stop your journey here? Go on and connect your stay with these experiences: